Classroom Teacher 2021 Position
Contract Type: Ongoing, Full Time
Applications Close: Wednesday, 4 November 2020, 4.00pm
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers, including graduates, to apply for a full time, ongoing, classroom teaching position at St Patrick's School commencing 27 January 2021.
Applicants must embrace a spirit of working in partnership with colleagues, students and parents in an exciting learning environment. We are eager for enthusiastic teachers, who display excellent teaching skills, to join our wonderful school community.
St Patrick's school community is committed to the safety, well-being and protection of all children.
- Commitment to the Catholic Ethos of the school
- A commitment to the emotional and educational well-being of students
- A passion for quality teaching and learning practices
- Display an ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- A passion for engaging and challenging students and catering for individual learning styles
- An understanding of contemporary learning technologies and strategies
The successful candidate will hold or be seeking to hold Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration.
A full curriculum vitae with a covering letter and contact details of three referees together with a completed application form are to be forwarded via email to the Principal, Mr Kingsley Dalgleish, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for Employment
Statement of Principles Regarding Catholic Education
|File Size:||175 kb|